This weekend I went with my family (minus all my brothers) to Bear Lake for a Mortensen family reunion. My phone died the first night we got there, and I never broke out the camera, so I didn't take any pictures of anything we did. It was fun to hang out, visit with family and play games. Audrey threw up twice the first night we were there, and I didn't sleep real great for 3 nights, but other than that I had a good time.
Saturday we went boating on the lake for most of the day. Audrey loved the "beach" and totally loved walking out into the water since it is so shallow around the beaches. Bear Lake is beautiful, and we definitely plan on going back. Saturday night we went to dinner and a play at Pickleville Playhouse. The melodrama was about Pirates, which Audrey liked, but the play was a bit cheesy for me. It's hard to watch those kind of things after going to Broadway shows.
Sunday we took a tour of the Minetonka Cave. The tour consists of nine rooms of stalactites, stalagmites, ribbon rock, lots of creative descriptions and 440 steps each way. My dad and I got a pretty good work out carrying 33lb Audrey up and down those steps.
Tuesday, September 4, 2007
Bear Lake Reunion
Posted by Megan at 5:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
caves are so creepy!
Post a Comment