Now that it's September, the countdown is on for all the premieres of my tv shows. I haven't had a lot to keep me busy the last year or so, and I don't have many hobbies to help me stay entertained in the evenings. So, I have watched a bit of tv and have gotten addicted to quite a few shows. Audrey is an excellent self-entertainer (especially at night), so relaxing & checking out in front of the tube has worked out great.
Grey's Anatomy starts 3 weeks from tonight and I can't wait - mostly because the finale kind of sucked and season 4 needs to redeem the show, but also because the writing/dialogue is so clever. Hopefully McSteamy gets more airtime this year. :)
My other favs are Heroes, Prison Break, Desperate Housewives & Survivor.
Shows I watch because nothing else is on: The bachelor, Dancing w/the Stars, Men in Trees.
Shows I may check out: Private Practice, Big Shots (Michael Vartan - duh!), & Pushing Daisies.
Thursday, September 6, 2007
3 weeks & counting
Posted by Megan at 11:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Hooray! Someone else who agrees that the season finale of Grey's Anatomy was crap! I feel the same way and cannot wait for season 4 in hopes for better episodes than the finale.
I have thought far too much about Grey's Anatomy this summer. I am obsessed with the show. I even listen to the podcasts the day after the shows to get the inside scoop. I am counting down the days till the premiere since I was left so distraught after the finale last season.
you should add The Hills to your list - perfect teenage frivolity!
I totally love Grey's too! I can't wait for it start up. I agree with the sucky finale as well. I think it's stupid that the red-head is getting her own show. Did you see the preview--I thought it was kind of dumb.
LOST and Dirty Jobs are my other top two shows--though The Office is freaking hilarious--close 4th.
Oh yeah, I forgot Lost too!!
Post a Comment