Tonight Audrey was standing up at the counter watching my nephew paint a picture and somehow slipped and landed on her back, head first, on the tile. Her poor little head now has a very good-sized goose egg on the back of it. She has a low tolerance for pain, so this little accident initiated some pretty big wails. I'm not sure how she fell, but the big thump is not something I like to hear. When she laid down on her pillow to go to sleep she said, "ouch my head." So sad. I sang her a song to try to make her happy, and when I was done she goes, "good job momma." Thanks. :) Tomorrow I've got an appointment to get her pictures taken, so I hope she will smile. Fixing her hair might be an issue!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment