Yesterday I got a little stir crazy and decided to take Audrey down to the Idaho Falls Zoo. The Zoo is pretty tiny - nothing to write home about. Audrey liked the penguins, otters, and monkeys the best. I should have made her walk the whole time because she was more concerned about riding in the stroller than seeing the animals. We saw the entire zoo in an hour, but at least we went and did something! Just before bedtime I looked over and saw that she had zonked out, so maybe our tiny adventure was tiring.
The Lion

Funky Birds

Crashed Out

3 comments:
Hey Megs, what up. Audrey's hair is getting long. Our little girls are growing up too fast. It's weird they are full on kids now and not babies anymore! Time really does go by fast. Later.
We love the zoo too. Except the Santa Ana one sucks. Brynlee still thinks it is pretty great though.
I didn't even know Idaho Falls has a zoo. Nice! Audrey looked like she loved it! I love her curly hair--she is SO cute.
Post a Comment