Tuesday, August 28, 2007

There's a party ...


...in my tummy, so yummy! so yummy! If any of you have seen the new show, Yo Gabba Gabba, on nick jr you'll know what I'm talking about. I've had this little chant in my head for 3 days. Audrey will repeat it too if I start saying it out loud. If Audrey starts wanting to eat things because they want to go to the party in her tummy, then I'm all for it.

This show has a funny background story to it for me. I thought the previews for the show were a little bizarre, and I didn't think too much about it. A week before it premiered we had an article in our paper about it because the guy who produces the show is from Rexburg. He's (Justin) also someone I was friends with in high school and haven't seen since we graduated. His dad was my volleyball coach for 2 years and Justin hung around practices quite a bit. Our senior year Justin asked me to the homecoming dance the night before it and essentially saved me from being depressed and embarrassed because I was the only one I knew who wasn't going. :)

Anyway, it makes me happy to see that Justin is succeeding at something he loves to do. So cool. Audrey seems to like the show, so it's all good!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Megan!
Why Hello! So I was just looking through recent blog posts about our show and was reading yours and thought the photo looked familiar and as I read further realized that it was written by you! Sounds like Audrey likes the show. That's pretty crazy. Small world. Anyways, we've been having fun making this show and feel super lucky that Nickelodeon was willing to take a chance on us. Your daughter is adorable, and I hope you're enjoying life! Cheers!!!

Kyndra said...

Lexi LOVES this show. We've been watching the previews for a long time now on NickJr.com and Lexi has been talking about "party in my tummy" frequently. She also asked to take a nap yesterday because there was an episode about sleeping. I LOVE that!

Meg said...

My dad was just telling me about Justin. The crazy thing is the same week his sister Heather found me- We were childhood friends and were never apart until they moved. So funny!

Jessica said...

What a small world. I have seen previews for this show a couple of times. We haven't really gotten around to watching it yet. I do have to say the theme song stays in my head for a good day or two after I even see the previews.

Jordan and Jandee said...

Megs, love the new background, so fun! How did you do it?