Wednesday, September 19, 2007

The Big 3

Happy Birthday to Audrey! It's amazing to me that three birthdays have come and gone. Audrey finally figured out what birthdays were all about this year, so the cake and presents were fun. She is obsessed with care bears, so I ordered a care bear cake from Albertsons and she definitely loved it. She won't eat cake, but the care bears on top were probably her most favorite thing. With each present she would ask, "what is it?" and then would continue unwrapping it while humming her happy hum. (She hums when she eats her favorite things and also hums when she is in a certain playing mode). She wouldn't look at the camera or smile right, so I gave up after a few. Today was a fun day with Audrey realizing that the whole day was all about her. Happy Birthday to my beautiful little three-year old!!



3 comments:

Meg said...

Happy Birthday Audrey!!!

Jordan and Jandee said...

Looks like Audrey made the haul :) I like your new camera, its amazing how thin they are getting.

Lisa and Mike Marion said...

Ohhhhh isn't she cute?!?!? Happy Birthday. I hope it was a wonderful day.