I watched the superbowl yesterday, but we didn't have a big ole party or anything. I didn't have a clear favorite to cheer for (not an NFL fan, give me baseball anytime) - it would've been cool for the Patriots go undefeated, but then again it's always fun to watch the underdog win. Plus, in the NY vs Boston rivalry I'll always be a NY fan. The freakin RedSox won in baseball, so yay Giants! :)
I figured out something kind of crazy yesterday. T. Brady and I have the exact same birthday. We are the exact same age. Kind of weird. I knew he was somewhere around my age.
The talking stain was my favorite commercial yesterday. I thought it was quite clever and I it made me laugh.
Monday, February 4, 2008
Superbowl Sunday
Posted by Megan at 10:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
That talking stain commercial is hilarious!! I didn't get a chance to watch the super bowl, which was weird, but I usually look forward to all the funny commercials. :)
Post a Comment