Thursday, February 7, 2008

Ahhhh.....finally!!

Yesterday I found out the best news ever....Rexburg has a brand new cupcake shop. Yes, actual cupcakes and they also sell specialty hot chocolate. While it may not be good for my waistline, it's definitely good for my extreme sweet tooth. I've had over 2 years of cupcake withdrawal - Billy's Bakery, Magnolia, etc. oh how I've missed them. Now I can drive like 2 miles and get my own yummy cupcakes. Happy Day! :)

7 comments:

Jordan and Jandee said...

these definitely look good enough to eat!

angie said...

they look good!

Jessica said...

This would not be good for my waistline. Yum Yum

Meg said...

Those look so yummy! Where is the place at?

Megan said...

Meg - the "Cocoa Bean Cupcake Cafe" is across the street from Porters on College avenue. Sooooo good! :)

Kyndra said...

Did I ever tell you that Billy from Billy's bakery is a guy I hung out with in high school in Alaska?? BUT he isn't Billy anymore, he had a sex change and his name is Lauren now.

Bethany said...

Love the Billy/Lauren story. Hilarious! I hope Seattle has a cupcake shop, but I wouldn't doubt that it would be all health food and organic. Probably bran and flaxseed muffins only. Seattle is super granola and "green".