Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Snowin, Blowin and Baseball

For the second time this week, I spent over an hour blowing the snow off the drive way with my dad's snow blower. My parents are sunning it up in Maui this week, so I've had all the household responsibilities. Fun. I'm actually kind of proud of myself because that snow blower is not easy to control and our driveway is huge, so it makes for a good workout.

Audrey has had a good time playing in the snow. This morning she told me that she wasn't going to the gym today and that she, "had to baseball the snow and hit the snowin." She found the orange bat earlier this week when we couldn't find a little shovel for her. She took some good whacks at the snow piles. Looks like we might have a future softball player to fit in with our baseball family. :)




3 comments:

angie said...

way to go running things!

Kyndra said...

I hate touching snow, so I would have paid the neighborhood boy to shovel the driveway!

Audrey looks so cute in those pictures :-)

Jessica said...

She is so silly. I love these pictures.