Yep, it freakin snowed today. Not just a little snow shower but like 5 inches of wet heavy snow. So not cool. I'm not ready for the cold, but what can you expect in the 'burg?! Audrey was dying to get outside and play in the snow, so we spent a good hour and a half shoveling snow, building a snowman and playing with her little friend Katelyn.
Shoveling = fun
The pretty snowman
Eating snow...yum!

5 comments:
Awe man, I miss the Burg right now. So Cal weather is sweet, but the snow can be a lot of fun too. Brynlee probably doesn't even know what snow is. I'm sure she would love it. Audrey sure looks like she does. :) We're not sure yet, but hopefully we will make it up there for Christmas this year. Have fun in the mean time.
gotta love those Idaho winters! True, what isn't always practical for adults it so much fun for a kid when you can go out and play in the snow...makes me feel like Christmas is right around the corner.
No Way! Look at that snow!!! I cannot believe it. It's boiling here, I'm dying! :)
WOW!!! I LOVE THE SNOW and miss it! I think I am the only person in NYC that looks forward to the winter weather!!
That is a lot of snow and a very impressive snowman. I do not think I am ready for snow yet.
Post a Comment