Today I got my first facial. I think the best part was the hot towels used to wipe off the different cleansers that had been applied. I'm not very good at pampering myself, and this is definitely something I need to do more often. I had just gotten home from working out, so laying on the bed for an hour was quite relaxing. My sister and I went down to the Paul Mitchell school here. She graduated from there 2 years ago and so was familiar with the products they use. Since it's a school, their prices are quite a bit cheaper than going to a spa. Yay! I've heard their scalp massages are great, so that will be next on my list.
Thursday, October 18, 2007
Pampered
Posted by Megan at 6:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Oooh. I am jealous. Everyone deserves to be pampered every once and a while. Good for you. Have fun in Hawaii.
a momentous day! i have to say, though, i like getting my nails done the best!
Post a Comment