Friday, October 12, 2007

Two Years

Two years ago yesterday I packed my bags and flew home on the same flight as my dear friend Kacey (who I miss so so much). How grateful I was to not have to spend the entire journey by myself. Leaving my life was quite scary. In a way this two years has flown by fast, but then again I'm amazed at how my life (other than Audrey growing up) has stood still. At least now I don't have anything hanging over my head or keeping me in limbo. I'm not exactly moving at warp speed to move my life forward, but I think baby steps are best at this point. The gym is the highlight of most my days - I can't find any other way to release stress and feel better. Plus, now I've been working out with a trainer once a week for 3 months and have seen some results. Love it! I just wish my stomach and butt would lose inches faster!! I will most likely start working again for tax season next year, so slowly things will start moving along.

2 comments:

Meg said...

I'm heading to Idaho November 10th for a wedding- We are staying at Porters so I will for sure try to stop by and say hi... and I hope to get back on your moms good side :-)

Ammon said...

Hello, you don't know me, but I'm a friend of Angie. I stumbled across your blog and I love your template. Did you create it on your own or did you find it somewhere? I'm trying to create something with a similar feel for a friend. Any information you can give me would be appreciated. Please email me at: lynette_beckstrom@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance!