Just saw this article on the internet. If you haven't read the 7th harry potter book, don't read it. Ugh, like seriously?! I guess it's not all that surprising, but did she have to go there?
No she did not have to go there, but at least there really aren't any allusions in the book so I'm just going to pretend that she made that fact up after the book was written just to please the gay community! I like my idea of kind hearted grandpa like Dumbledore..... can't even picture him as a disappointed homo!
5 comments:
I know... I heard from someone who was at Carnegie Hall last night. Kinda ruins the books for me now. Do I really want my kids reading this???
No she did not have to go there, but at least there really aren't any allusions in the book so I'm just going to pretend that she made that fact up after the book was written just to please the gay community! I like my idea of kind hearted grandpa like Dumbledore..... can't even picture him as a disappointed homo!
I second Jandee's comments. Too bad.
i was surprised - but not upset - it doesn't change the way i feel about dumbledore
Here is Gabby's blog if you want to check our ther review. http://www.designmom.com/
Post a Comment