I love holidays. I enjoy being around friends and family, relaxing and doing whatever we want. I pretty much get to do whatever I want right now anyway, but holidays are just special and fun. I took Audrey to the parade and decided that small-town parades are more enjoyable than the big city ones. Small-town creativity can be funny and you can't beat seeing people you know. We saw lots of "horsies", balloons, old tractors, big huge beater trucks, cheerleaders, a milk truck giving out free chocolate milk, the mullet brigade (dudes with full blown mullets) and the best was the car wash "drill team" (Rays car wash guys doing a little routine with wash mitts on their hands to the song "car wash"). Fun stuff. In the afternoon, Audrey and Jaden swam in our little plastic pool and then later on at night we lit off fireworks over at a little neighborhood get together. The big ones we lit off weren't quite legal, but hey, that's what makes it fun. :)



Thursday, July 5, 2007
4th of July
Posted by Megan at 4:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
hooray for illegal fireworks!
Post a Comment