Yesterday we enjoyed a couple hours of swimming at the Chicos' pool again. As we were cleaning up and getting ready to go, Audrey started screaming and crying. I looked over and saw a wasp/hornet flying away from her. Her poor little leg got stung twice. Kind of weird and a little random that it happened. I put ice on it for a minute, put some cortisone cream on it when we got home and then gave her some benadryl. Audrey cried herself to sleep after 45 minutes. Once she woke up she cried on and off for another hour and a half. She didn't have an allergic reaction, so now we know she's not allergic to bee stings. Nasty bugs - I wish they didn't exist. I understand the purpose of bumble bees, but what good are hornets and wasps? So annoying!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment