Monday, July 23, 2007

Goodbye Harry


Well, I bought the book Saturday afternoon and finished reading last night at 1:45 am. The last part of the book was way too exciting to put down. Poor Audrey was a little neglected the last two days, but I had to get through the book. So good! So sad! So creative! I'm amazed at the mind of JK Rowling. All the little bits and pieces that go into these books are mind boggling. How does she come up with this stuff? I'm not a huge reader, but the Harry Potter books totally sucked me in. Love, love, love them! Today I've been a bit sad that this book was the final one. What an incredible series. Dam & Jess - you guys need to read them!!!

4 comments:

Meg said...

Hi Meg,

I am so sad we didnt' get to see you while in Idaho- but you know how crazy it can be with two families fighting for your attention. I have only read the first three HP books, looks like I need to get caught up :-)

angie said...

they are fun! it was a roller coaster - and now i can't wait for the movie!

Anonymous said...

Hey Megs, maybe I will take on the daunting task of reading them when I get done with school. I haven't read anything other than BOM/school/text/science/optometry/ books for the last 7 years or so. So I'm sure it would be refreshing. I'll have to borrow your books when that time comes. :)
Damon

Jessica said...

I would like to read them as well. My problem is I would need a vacation from my kids to make this possible. About your last post.. How liberating. Love ya.