For the last week or so we have had a 30 mph wind every day. Its getting a little old since it prevents playtime outside. I don't mind having wind every so often to bring in a storm, but constant wind just kind of sucks. As I'm typing, it started hailing and now it's full on snowing. Gotta love spring in Rexburg. Here are a few places I would much rather be right now:
Phoenix: A dry heat is perfect for me. Two issues for me in NYC were the rain and the humidity - both of those are rare in this town. Plus with all the resorts and spas, I could easily find a way to relax.
Southern California: Beaches, sunny skies, warm weather, shopping, the zoo, Disney Land, baseball games, Damon and Jess - what more could I ask for?
Maui: Consistent 80 degree weather, laying on a different beautiful beach every day, snorkeling, boogyboarding, finding beautiful waterfalls on the road to Hana, and just plain fun in the sun sounds perfect to me right now.
Monday, April 2, 2007
Wind, wind, go away!
Posted by Megan at 11:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Ok, I am just glad that this weather stint in Rexburg waited until we left. The weather here has been in the upper 70's this past week. Wish you were here because I need someone to go to the beach with me while Damon's at school.
...i pick the maldives...
SoCal is great & all, but my dibs are on Maui! Damon
Post a Comment