Thursday, March 15, 2007

March Madness


I love March Madness. I think it's fun to fill out my own bracket, watch the games and see how it turns out. Three years ago I almost won the pool at the client I was working at. I was the point leader going into the final four and then the team I picked to win was beat. I got a kick out of talking smack to all the guys I worked with. Nothing's worse in an office pool than all the sports fanatics getting beat by a GIRL. :)

This year I've got Florida, Kansas, Georgetown and Texas A&M as my final four - with Florida winning it all over Georgetown. Guess we'll see how I do.

1 comments:

angie said...

I've got Ohio by choice and Chase has Ohio winning it all by random selection - what does that say about my picks?!