One of the frustrating things about having a favorite tv show to watch is when they go on hiatus. Last night I found out that I have to wait until April 23rd to watch a new Heroes. April 23rd?!?! That's over a month away. Ugh!
I don't know what's worse - waiting several weeks at the beginning of the tv season for the show to start(like Lost), or getting into the middle of the show and then waiting several weeks for the show to air its final episodes. Either way I wish there were more than 22 episodes of my favorite shows!
Tuesday, March 6, 2007
Hiatus
Posted by Megan at 10:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
favorite shows - ahh - the office, project runway, to name a few!
Hey Girl- how are you? This is Meg porter.. I got your site from jess. So I added you to my blog list :-)
HOw is Rexburg? Joe and I are going to make a long visit in July I will have to stop by and say hi. HOpe all is well. I have included my blog so you can see what we are up to if you want.
http://portersinnewyork.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment