Monday, March 26, 2007

Family Fun

This weekend was like a whirlwind. Lots of playing and getting ready for the big farewell. Saturday was warm enough that we were able to take the kids outside for a while. Audrey has decided that she likes to swing and swing and swing. She did pretty good with sharing her toys with her cousins this weekend, but last night she had had enough. Too many people and too many changes in her schedule make her a cranky little girl. She's a mellow one but definitely a touch-me-not.

It was fun yesterday to see friends and family but it went by way too fast. We needed Damon and Jess to stay a few more days - especially so I could school him some more in Careers. (game on indeed!). :)

We tried to get a picture of all the grandkids, but Audrey was bawling and freaking out at the time. I got of picture of that, but it turned out fuzzy.


Cute little cousins - Brynlee and Audrey


How cute is Crew? We're going to miss him!

1 comments:

Jessica said...

Meg, we had so much fun this last weekend. I agree that it was too quick. I hope you don't mind that I copied your pics onto our blog. They were too cute.