Yesterday Audrey finally went #2 in the potty. With this huge achievement, she raised her arms in the air and said, "I did it! I got the poops in the potty!" All day yesterday she kept doing the little happy dance and kept saying, "We got the poops! We got the poops, mama!" This put her in the BEST mood. She's quite grouchy most of the time (happy 2 yr old, naughty 3 yr old), so I really enjoyed the hugs, kisses and attention I got from her. Sad thing is that she had an accident later in the evening. She won't go potty if she's playing on the computer and I totally forgot she didn't have a pull-up on. Oh well, on with the training.
Saturday, March 1, 2008
Happy Dance
Posted by Megan at 10:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
This is great news! She's on her way! Accidents happen for awhile, so just remember the successes. Then again, I am still trying to forget the hour I spent cleaning up poop from my parents' white carpet when Lexi had an accident during training.
Post a Comment