Thursday, March 13, 2008

Yuck

Ok, stomach bugs totally suck - especially when they last for several days. I've been trying to figure out a way to get rid of the "munchies" (i.e. chewing gum ala biggest loser), but this wasn't exactly what I was looking for. Being stuck in the house is not much fun - for me or for Audrey. Oh well, 5 days till my florida baseball break.

Clayton is starting the game tomorrow against the Dodgers. Wish him luck!! He actually started Sunday's game against the Braves and did ok. The regular starting pitcher got sick, so he was told that morning that he would get the start. Pretty crazy for him since the Braves have been his favorite team forever. :)

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I am so excited for you and your trip. Is Audrey going to Grandma and Grandpa Dallings? Keep us posted on your fun adventure.

mandy said...

Very cute blog background. Florida will be so fun right now...I was just in Rexburg and I can't believe how much snow you all still have!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.