Sunday, August 12, 2007

Swimming, Splashing & Hiding

The past week and a half has been rather quiet. Nothing real exciting going on here. We've been swimming a few more times. Audrey asks about every day to go swimming - she loves it. I took her to the little splash park we have here in Rexburg. She wasn't took sure about getting splashed by the big bucket of water that splashes everything, so she kept to the fountains on the perimeter.

A few days ago I came into the front room and found all the videos placed in the middle of the room and saw Audrey and Jaden hiding in the cupboard under the tv. I remember seeing pictures of myself when I was little hiding in the cupboard. Cute little kid thing to do. :)










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too fun. I wish we could have come up to the Burg this summer. Oh well. Audrey is stink'n cute. Brynlee would love that pool. She is a little pool monster. Happy belated B-Day! Sorry I didn't call. That was right during Boards! Glad to have that over with. Later.

Jordan and Jandee said...

Wow Aubrey is such a little Cheesier! I love it how she smiles right at the camera! Such fun pictures.... we're looking forward to seeing you at Bear Lake, you're coming right!