Thursday night we had our RS b-day party, and I'm on the enrichment committee. I love working with the women on the committee. One is an amazing cook and entertainer - I wish I could sit in her house for a week and have her teach me how to really cook. Another lady is so incredibly talented with decorating anything. Her new house is huge and amazing - in her kitchen she has clear pull-down drawers filled with candy for her little grandkids. I think this was her 4th or 5th home that she built, so she has some really fun things in it. My contribution to enrichment is basically tell me what to do and I'll do it. Kinda lame.
Anyway, for this enrichment Vicki (decorator) knew of some "birthday cakes" that we could use to decorate the tables. I just had to share pictures of them because they are so amazing. They would've taken forever to make.






6 comments:
Those are awesome. Did one person make them all? We should exchange ideas since we have the same calling. We recently had our Birthday celebration as well. Same concept for centerpieces, except ours were real and served as dessert. Such a cute idea.
Please don't tell me that following instructions and being responsible are not talents! I think that being able to appreciate the abilities of others is a gift.
Those cakes are adorable. They make me tired just looking at them!
Are they made out of hat boxes, they are sooo cute an ingenius. Looks like you guys went all out, what a fun party :)
Those are some sweet cakes! Did Vicki make all those? If so, I am in awe. You're like me, just tell me what to do and it's done. Nothing wrong with that. I'm sure the committee loves you for that!
hey i'm with jess, i'm the enrichment leader in my ward and i'm always in need of new ideas for activities.
Those are so cool! Lexi is admiring them too :-)
Post a Comment