Friday, April 18, 2008

Tidbits

Nothing super special has gone on the past while, so here's an update with some random things.

Tuesday I caught a mouse in my bedroom after it kept me awake all night. The nasty little rodent disappeared in seconds every time I tried to figure out where it was, so I eventually set out glue traps. In the afternoon I went back downstairs and the little pest was stuck on one of the traps. I almost felt sorry for it, but it had kept me up all night. Ick.

Clayton rocked his outing yesterday - 6 innings without giving up a run, 5 strikeouts and 12 ground outs (which is what the Cards like to see). They ended up winning the game 20-5. He's been in a couple of articles in the springfield newspaper - here's one from yesterday if you're interested.



Audrey is a total computer addict. She cries every time I make her get off of it. The other day I lost track of how long she had been on the computer (probably close to 3 hours), and when I got her to stop her poor eyes were watery and a bit red. Whoops. The next day I disallowed computer time and boy did I get it all day - grouchy, grouchy little girl. She made sure I knew she was tiiiiicked off! :)


Audrey and I make several trips to Sonic during the week to get her favorite - a grilled cheese sandwich. I figure the drive is more fun than me making her a sandwich. Side note: her lovely bruise came from colliding full speed with another kid and the gym day care. She had a gigantic goose egg when I picked her up that day.

3 comments:

mandy said...

What a cutie! I love that last picture of her. I'm impressed that she even knows how to use the computer. Kate has never had the chance to figure it out between me and the bigger kids!

Kyndra said...

Lexi loves the computer too, but I always tell her that it is broken so she can't use it. She's buying it...so far. I'll let her play on my PC when it is out of storage, but not my nice new laptop.

Jessica said...

I love that last pic of Audrey. So cute. Brynlee hasn't discovered the computer yet. She is pretty much obsessed with all the disney movies and singing and dancing along. It is so funny how different they are.