Thursday, April 24, 2008

Warmer Please!










Ok, this white stuff has seriously got to GO!!! I'm so frustrated that it's almost May, and we're still dealing with snow and 40-degree weather. Bring on the 60's and 70's please! I understand that our area still needs moisture, but can we get it in the form of rain now? I find it completely uncool that I had to wipe 2 inches of snow off my car after having been at the gym for an hour and a half. Grrr....

6 comments:

Lici said...

I am with ya on this snow thing. It has got to stop! I need some warmer temps around here. I hate going outside and turning purple, cause it's freezing! BRRRRRR!

Lici said...

I am with ya on this snow thing. It has got to stop! I need some warmer temps around here. I hate going outside and turning purple, cause it's freezing! BRRRRRR!

mandy said...

That's just not right. I'm so sorry! It is cold here and windy but I think that we are (hopeful) past the snow stage!

Lindee said...

i agree! today turned into depressed pajama day because it was a freakin blizzard all day! i'm so ticked at all the snow!

Jessica said...

Well, not to add to your fire, but it has been 90's pushing 100 down here in sunny SoCal. We went swimming yesterday and caught some good rays. Can't complain too much about the weather down here. I guess I better enjoy it while it lasts...right? Have fun in the 'Burg with all that snow.

Damon

The Burninghams said...

Good ole Rexburg!!!! I really love it there even though it can be so frigid. I would love to live there if there were more job options for Josh.