Friday, May 11, 2007

Warm Weather

Yesterday it finally reached the big 8-0 degrees outside. Yippeee! Today and tomorrow are supposed to be 83 degrees. Pretty nice weather for May in Rexburg. I love being able to go outside and not have it cold or hot and muggy! Yay for dry climates!

Here's a few things we've been doing:

Ridiing bikes - some day Audrey will figure out how to use the pedals

Swing and swing and swing - and swing some more!





Jumping on the tramp - Audrey loves to land on her knees rather than her little butt


Blowing bubbles - I think Audrey got more in her mouth than in the air


Picking dandelions - Audrey would say, "thank you flower" every time she'd pick one and throw it in the bucket. I spent 2 hours today digging out the dandelions in our yard, which is over an acre. So much fun!!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

So cute. Every time I see Audrey she has changed so much. She is turning into a little kid. Happy Mother's Day. I wish you were here with us. Can't wait to see you guys.

Jordan and Jandee said...

These pictures are adorable!! I can't believe how much more of a resemblance you can see between Jaden & Audrey as they are getting older!

angie said...

what fun! trampoline time is our favorite!