After viewing several other blogs for a while, I decided that creating my own blog would be fun. Naming this blog was a bit of a challenge. I wanted to be slightly creative and didn't want to use my name or use 'Megan and Audrey' or something else that was cheesy. So, why Omelette? When I was in high school my neighbor across the street came up with this nickname with some of his friends during sacrament meeting. For some reason Meg - egg - omelette was hilarious and seemed to be perfect to them. They used it for a while and then it seemed to be forgotten. A year later one of my brother's friends heard the nickname and freaked out. He thought it was the funniest thing ever and started using it. Another year or so later a different friend of my brother thought it was funny and started using it. After that it pretty much stuck and has been the sentimental nickname that my family uses for me.
'Omelette' seemed to be the right name for this blog because it is something that will never change. I will always be little Omelette to my family.
Monday, February 26, 2007
Omelette??
Posted by Megan at 3:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment