Monday, February 26, 2007

Its Snowmin


This morning we woke up to a few inches of new snow and as soon as Audrey saw the snow she said, "it's snowmin." So we got decked out in snow gear and went outside to shovel some snow.

Audrey loves to stomp around and climb over little snow piles, and her favorite thing to do with the snow is to squish
(with a big "eeeeeyaaaah!") the clumps of snow that form as I shovel the snow.

It's nice to be able to do something outside for a change, and I love to see the way Audrey's mind works with new things. I had hoped to take Audrey sledding and on little snowmobile rides out in the fields this winter, but we haven't had enough snow.

2 comments:

laurel said...

Hi Megan and Audrey! It's great to see you on here!

angie said...

hooray for blogs! wow - so much snow!