Tuesday, July 29, 2008

New Skills

Have to add another swimming post. :) Last week Audrey finally decided to try out a life jacket. She likes going in the deep end and figured out that she could do it herself if she put on a jacket. It took Audrey a few minutes to figure out the balance thing, but she totally loved her new-found freedom in the pool. Now when we head over to the pool she says, "I'm going to paddle, kick my feet and keep my mouth closed." The latter item due to her sensitive gag/choke - I find it kind of funny that I have to remind my child to keep her mouth closed. I took a little video of her second "jacket" outing in the pool - her little leg action cracked me up. She's not a fan of putting her face in the water, so she stays fairly upright.




0 comments: