Ok, I finally decided I needed to sign up on Facebook. Everyone is doing it, so I might as well join in. (peer pressure) In the last 3 days I swear I've heard people talking about their facebook addiction everywhere I go. My mom is even on it, so I can't let her be more hip than me!!
A side note - I've been very leery of the whole facebook thing after watching my brother sink into depression over his myspace page. Long story short - bad girlfriend, she broke up w/him, he kept looking at her page after they broke up = major drama. I told him to delete the stupid page and once he did things started improving for him. The online community seems to have changed since then, so hopefully you all will be my friend. :)
Friday, February 6, 2009
Giving in
Posted by Megan at 8:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I'm your friend :-)
Post a Comment