A few days after Christmas my brother and I took Audrey and Jaden sledding at a big hill by our house. We had to ride the snowmobiles from the house and across a field to get there. Audrey hates loud noises, so she wasn't a fan of the ride and whined the whole time. We had to go really slow. The hill is quite steep so I wasn't sure if Audrey would like it, but it turns out she did. The problem came later on when she tipped over at the end of her ride and face planted. The snow was quite hard and icy, so her poor little face was totally scratched up. So much for being brave and having fun. We had to leave at that point and took another painfully slow ride back home. I didn't take any pictures of her face, but she went several days with 2 bandages covering up the worst parts. :(




Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Wipeout
Posted by Megan at 11:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment