Audrey does not have a "professional" picture of her at 3 years old. After today's attempt she will not have one of her at 4 years old. Last year I took her to Sears studio twice trying to get her to take a picture and both times she just freaked out and started bawling. I figured that this year would be a little different with her being a little older. Well, she's going through a "scaredy cat" phase and completely freaked out over the flash and the popping sound it made. For 45 minutes I tried to coax her into doing it, but no such luck. She can be a stubborn one and this little phobia is not something she seems to be getting over. So frustrating!
Audrey also hit her head on gate later this afternoon, so now she's got an awesome cut and bruise in the middle of her forehead. So much for trying to get any casual shots in the near future. Just one of those not so fun days.
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Photo Phobia
Posted by Megan at 6:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I totally had to bribe all my kids so that we could get half-way decent family pictures. Turkeys.
look at those locks!
For years Lexi would freak out screaming, crying, kicking in photo studios. So I started hiring photographers to take her pictures outside! Finally this last year at school she saw the other kids getting their pictures taken and she cooperated for the first time since she was 6 months old.
it seems like a head injury always has to come around the time for pictures. Bummer. Hopefully she'll be over her phobia soon!
Post a Comment