Monday, June 23, 2008

The Nerve of Some People

Before I get into our weekend happenings, I have to vent a little. Question....If you see a bag or other item placed on seats in the chapel for sacrament meeting, would you ever move those items and then sit in those seats? Yeah, me neither. Well, some important person moved my stuff yesterday. I had to get to church early (7:30am) for choir practice since we were singing (in my case playing) that day. I figured I better save a row for my fam since there was a mission farewell and homecoming. So, I left my stuff - bag & sheet music - on a row and headed back home to finish getting Audrey ready. When I get back to church (5 min late), I see some random people I don't know sitting on my row and I don't see my stuff at first. My dad had gotten seats somewhere else, so after I sit down, I get back up and head over to that row and ask said random people if they could hand me my stuff. Pretty dang rude of them if you ask me. Took me a few minutes to cool off from that, but it ended up helping me not get so nervous before the choir number. grrrrr.... :0)

This weekend was pretty relaxed. We haven't had a whole lot going on, but we've loved the weather we've had. We did go swimming twice on Saturday - once in our little pool I resurrected from storage and then again later that night over at our neighbors. When you can swim at night in the 'burg life is pretty good.


When you don't have a hammock, a wagon with blankets & pillows works just fine


Swimming adventure #1

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kyndra said...

Nope, I would NEVER think of moving someone else's stuff on a saved row. But I know people who would and do!

camille said...

Funny post! I would be bugged too!

It was fun to swim with you today! Hopefully we'll fit in a couple more before I leave town!

ashley said...

Megan... I agree with you on the seats. The funny thing is everyone always has their row and for the longest years they will sit in the same row but if a new family comes in and takes it then wow they have to find a new one. its hilarious how you can always find the same families in the same place. our families favorite is the row in front of the back row right in the middle. its funny. anyways i will be here all during the dance festival!